Tuesday 26 August 2014

Apprenticeship Network - Before & After

I love before and after photos!  It is always amazing to see the transformation from a previous website to the newly created one.  The sense of pride I get (including thoughts of "I created that" and "My client loves this design") make for a great day.  Even better is starting my day with a newly published website.  It give me a sense of accomplishment and a feeling that I can take on the next project.

The Apprenticeship Network is a collaboration between 17 groups in London, Elgin and Oxford.  The organizations included local Employment Ontario Service Providers (Goodwill, Community Employment Services, and The London Training Centre,  to name a few), Education Facilities (Thames Valley District School Board, London District Catholic School Board, Fanshawe College and College Boreal) as well as several other agencies including Workforce Planning & Development, and The Ministry of University, Training and Colleges.  Each organization had one representative on the website committee.  The goal was to create a site with the relevant apprenticeship information for our area.

The group was looking for a clean, simple, user friendly design.  This needed to appeal to a less tech-saavy group.  During the last meeting of the committee, I received applause from the members!  Having a this group of people be that happy with the design was more than wonderful.

Click on the link to view the new Apprenticeship Network website.

If you would like a website transformation of your own or have questions about our content strategy program, please visit our website or email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment